Saturday, 27 June 2015

My Favourite Concealers

Having fair skin can be such a pain when trying to find good face make up products that
1. suits your skin type
2. does the job (covers/conceals)
3. is not too orange!

I have tried and tested so many foundations and concealers in an attempt to find the perfect shade and consistency for me, and I have finally found my power duo of concealers!


Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer- 010 Ivory
This concealer is perfect for undereye circles as it is amazing at really brightening and opening up your eyes, it definitely makes me look more awake AND it isn't too orange or too cakey!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- 1 Fair
This is the product I use to cover those pesky blemishes! It is quite high coverage and lasts all day AND it is the perfect shade! The only downside is that it is always sold out everywhere so it is almost impossible to get my hands on, I'm not surprised though. Please let me know if you have any good dupes for this concealer for when I run out and can't find one in stock!



Let me know what are your favourite concealers?

xx





4 comments:

  1. The collection concealer has got to be my favourite concealer that I've ever tried! It's one that I buy over and over again! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to purchase that concealer now, thanks for sharing<3
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, thank you for your lovely comment! x

      Delete

Subscribe