Wednesday, 6 May 2015

What's In My Bag

I always love to know what other people keep in their handbags, and the 'What's In My Bag' post is still as intriguing to me now as it was when I first stumbled across them. There's something fun and mischievous about discovering what delights other people carry about with them. And I usually come away with a number of goodies added to my wish list… oops!

Recently, I have got a new bag so it only seemed right that I shared with you everything I manage to cram inside of it! Let me just say first of all, I am definitely an over-packer and I probably don't use half of the things in my bag all the time! I've tried my hardest with a smaller bag to narrow it down to 'essentials'. But...its better to be prepared eh?


I love this bag from River Island because it is such a perfect size, so it is easy to carry around as an everyday bag. Black and gold bags are just so classic and go with everything so it is a really versatile addition to my wardrobe too! I would definitely recommend River Island bags to anyone because they are so beautiful and well made, Ii can tell this bag is going to last me a long time.


In my bag:

1. Notepad and Pen- I love carrying around a notepad to jot any blogging, photo or general ideas down in when I am out and about. I got this beautiful notebook as a gift for my birthday and it is the perfect size to slip in my handbag.

2. Purse- with all of the shopping I do, my purse is definitely an essential! This purse is from New Look a couple of years ago but there are so many purses out now similar to it.

3. Keys- my keys obviously lock my house but I also love collecting silver keyrings to cluster together because it makes them easier to find in my bag. Also, each keyring carries a particular memory of when I bought it which is really special.

4. Hand Cream- my hands get really dry so its always necessary for me to carry around a good hand cream. I got this Caudalie Hand Cream in a My Little Box subscription and I love it! It is really moisturising, smells amazing, and has really good ingredients like avocados in it...mmm!

5. Lip balms- I can't stand having chapped lips, so I always make sure I have a few lip balms to hand! Currently I have been reaching for the Nivea Lip Butters (in vanilla or blueberry) and Nivea Fruity Shine (in watermelon) because they are SO moisturising and smell delicious!

6. Phone- obviously I couldn't leave the house without my phone. I have the iphone 5 and my case is from Ted Baker and I love the pattern, it is so pretty.

7. Sunglasses and case- as the weather is brightening up in England (I've probably jinxed it now...) I have began to carry around my sunglasses with so I can make the most of any sunny moment! My sunglasses and case are both from Mango and I can tell they are going to be a definite staple this summer.

And of course, less pretty other jumbled bits like tissues, tickets and sweets...the usual.


I hope you enjoyed having a nosy in to what I like to keep in my bag! Let me know what your favourite bag is at the moment and your 3 essentials that you always carry around with you?

Also, if you have a 'What's In My Bag' post feel free to link it below in the comments as I would love to check it out!


xx









14 comments:

  1. love the bag and that caudalie cream! nice picks!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of posts, and i totally agree, River Island bags are so amazing and really well made. I think i have this in blue actually haha!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! And ahh I bet it's lovely in blue xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely bag x I really like 'what's in my bag' posts x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sunglasses case and that journal! I think it's really important to write down our thoughts throughout the day when something comes up - we might forget it or never get the chance to think something through well enough.

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is so pretty! :)<3

    littlecoffeebreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your handbag is lovely and your notebook is so cute! xx
    Fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe