Sunday, 17 May 2015

Topshop Spring/Summer Staples Haul 2015


So recently I made a massive Topshop order and I thought I'd share with you a few of the pieces I picked up. There are so many gorgeous clothes out this season and as a Topshop ADDICT  I just can't resist everytime I go into a store or look on the website! This time, I decided to pick up some (mainly monochrome!) staples that I thought were so pretty and that I could work into my wardrobe this Summer!

I will try my best to link all of the pieces at the end



Links

(In order:)


Some of the pieces with no link you may be able to find in store if you keep your eyes peeled :)




Let me know which staple was your favourite? And where do you like shopping at the moment?



xx















13 comments:

  1. The white top would look so nice with the shorts!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I thought! can't wait to wear them x

      Delete
  2. The last skirt is beautiful! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I know right! I can't wait to wear it!xx

      Delete
  3. I never usually shop in Top Shop but I've seen quite a few Top shop haul posts around and it's making me want to go and look in there! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should! Its my all time favourite shop xx

      Delete
  4. Trendy , creative designer tops and shorts.. Like to try once..
    http://www.trendin.com/buy-shrugs-online_62

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love everything you bought from top shop but especially the crop tops! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygoodness. The whole time I was thinking the petite striped shirt was my favorite, until I saw the skirt at the bottom. I love how it's monochrome with the pop of the blue flowers. Love all of the pieces, though :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  7. That white lace top it's just perfect.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe