Monday, 25 May 2015

My Little Provence Box

As some of you may know from a previous post, I have a monthly subscription with My Little Box, I love the service and beautiful hand-picked, hand-crafted vibe to each of the boxes;they are such a special treat to receive in the post!

Every month the box has a different theme and this month it was based on the area of Provence in France, which I thought was such a sweet idea. 

Here is what my package contained: 


A cute little DIY bracelet kit...


The monthly edition of their magazine and some dress up magnets (childhood throwback!)...


And some beautiful mini products from L'Occitane along with a gorgeous, creamy eye shadow stick from their own beauty line! 


I am SO pleased with the box this month, it was packaged so beautifully and I can't wait to try out all of the little gifts!


Let me know what you think of My Little Box?
And is there any other subscription boxes that you recommend? 


PLEASE READ:
ALSO sorry this post is a day late, I have been really busy lately! I usually try to post at least every Sunday but what do you think? what day/ how often should I try to upload? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments!

xx




10 comments:

  1. What a cute little box! I usually post once a week too, I think that is good. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And thank you for letting me know xx

      Delete
  2. Ah that is so lovely! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. these boxes always look so cute, looks like you got some nice things!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect mix of creative and beauty related items! This box looks really cute and I would LOVE to try it (I think I've said that in a comment before). I really love the cute magnets.
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should try it! It's so lovely to receive xx

      Delete

Subscribe