Saturday, 9 May 2015

MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL


So, I have found a new mascara that I ADORE and I thought I would share it with you all! I'm sure most of you have seen the new Lash Sensational Mascara from Maybelline, and I can confirm that in my opinion, it is one of the best drugstore mascaras out there.


I just couldn't resist picking it up in Boots a few days ago because of the gorgeous pinky-rose packaging, it's so beautiful. I had also heard lots of good things from friends and fellow bloggers to I was eager to give it a try! It was only £7.99 too, which I thought was such a great price for a drugstore mascara that I prefer so much more than some high end mascaras!


This is what Maybelline says about Lash Sensational Mascara:

"Introducing Lash Sensational: Our unique, open-fan brush and fresh-liquid formula capture and volumize lashes from root to tip. Use inner curve to reach the roots of lashes. Follow through tips of lashes with longer bristles to fan out."

I personally love the brush and wand, it is so interesting and really grips and defines your lashes to give a beautiful, fluttery look.


As you can probably tell, I am very impressed by this mascara. Let me know your thoughts if you have tried it?

Also, let me know what mascaras you have been loving recently?


xx





18 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this mascara! It's my favourite from Maybelline :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just seen this mascara in the drugstore but wasn't sure if it's any good so I didn't pick it up.. Now I think I should have - I certainly will check it out next time I'm shopping ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com/ - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should! and I will check it out now :) x

      Delete
  3. I tend to just use Benefit but that sounds so good. x
    fashionismyfirstlangauge.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try this! Thanks for sharing!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool mascara! I want to try that too :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking at this mascara for a while, but I always end up buying my benefit one instead. Great to know that it is a good product!
    hannahelizaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its such a lovely mascara, I love benefit too but this seems much more affordable!x

      Delete
  7. I'm looking for a new mascara at the moment so I'll keep an eye out for this! :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely, I'm sure you'd love it!x

      Delete
  8. I love Maybelline mascaras compared to other mascaras that ive tried too! even though my natural eyelashes are quite long I still wear mascara I think sometimes you need your eyes to stand out more and Maybelline mascara make that happen xx would like to follow eachother on GFC :)

    http://bandanaallbraided.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree! And I will check your blog out now :) x

      Delete
  9. great review this post makes me want to go out and buy some!:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe