Sunday, 1 March 2015

My Little Box Review: The Frenchie Box (Feb 2015)

Ever since I first heard about subscription boxes I wanted to try one because I love the idea of receiving a small package of surprises in the post each month. However, with so many subscriptions on offer ranging in prices in value, I never knew which one to choose!


I heard about My Little Box recently from other bloggers so I had to check it out for myself! And I can honestly say I was more than impressed as you get a lot of lovely, unique products for less than £15 a month! (including P&P)

I received the Frenchie Box, and here is some of what is included:


This box was inspired by Ines De La Fressange a French icon so I loved the elegant, Parisian feel to the box. You also get a magazine which is actually such a good read, this month there as a section on hidden treasures in Paris which I thought was such a unique idea!



These are the beauty products included (as well as blotting sheets that I forgot to take a picture of, oops!). There is a tinted moisturiser, brow gel and waterproof eyeliner from such good brands! I have already swatched them and they are all so lovely- I can't wait to try them out properly.


There was also a little jar of inspirational quotes which is such a beautiful, original touch:


Finally how can I not comment on the packaging and illustrations?! They are seriously stunning and definitely make the box more perfect for me. I really cannot wait to get my box next month.



 WHAT'S INSIDE EACH MY LITTLE BOX?

- Must-have beauty products (including one from 
their own in-house beauty range, My Little Beauty)
- Fashion and lifestyle accessories 
- Their magazine (My Little World) 
- Illustrated goodies by Kanako 
- And other surprises… 
Altogether, I think my box came to the value of nearly £70 so I would highly recommend checking out My Little Box.
Let me know if you have tried any subscription boxes? And what do you think of My Little Box?
xx

12 comments:

  1. Really want to try these, they look amazing!!x
    http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you got a By Terry product that retails at like £25 in a subscription box that was less than £15, incredible!! Considering looking into these Xx http://allthingsleahx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww wow this box looks really amazing, I think it has such a personal feeling - especially with the jar of inspirational quotes! Definitely seems like amazing value - it's a shame this box isn't more well known!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try that L'Oreal brow product, I've heard good things! Sounds like a cute box :) Too bad subscription boxes are hard to get in Canada!
    https://rachelshuchatmakeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW! and it is so amazing and surprisingly it works really well with my fair hair and complexion, you should defo try it xx

      Delete
  5. This is super cute! The draw string bag is adorable! The quotes are such a personal touch! Lovely!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore monthly boxes but I just can't bring myself to commit to another monthly bill.
    One day!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe